** OFFER GONE **
When it comes to Credit Cards going wild, nothing beats a card that gives a 100,000 miles! Last year both CapitalOne and British Airways had this offer. Both repeated it earlier this year too, although not as good in it’s terms as last year. British Airways has now taken the unprecedented step to be back a second time Chase is once again a promotion where you can earn a 100,000 Avios.
Here are the terms:
- EARN UP TO 100,000 BONUS AVIOS
- 50,000 Avios after the first purchase
- Another 25,000 Avios after the first $10,000 spent in the first year
- Yet another 25,000 Avios after the second $10,000 spent in the first year
- NEW: SMART CHIP TECHNOLOGY
- NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES
- TRAVEL TOGETHER TICKET
- Companion ticket after $30,000 spent
- EARN AVIOS WITH EVERY PURCHASE
- 1.25 Avios for all purchases. 2.5 Avios for British Airways tickets
- ALL THESE BENEFITS FOR AN ANNUAL FEE OF $95
- Not waived for the first year (same as earlier this year)
- Apply here: British Airways Visa Signature® Card ** OFFER GONE **
Check it out. If you can spend the money – $20,000 in the first year, then it is an excellent deal not to be passed up. If you cannot, it’s still 50,000 Avios. Also remember, British Airways allows for household accounts. So, multiple family members can combine their Avios. My wife and I have over 250,000 Avios in our household account!
Want even more miles? Check out the Chase Ink card offers.
We recommend – An awesome Sports Blog by Sportsthrills
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.