If you are an airline mile novice, you have probably never heard of a MegaDO before. It is the Ultimate Mileage/Air travel junkie field trip. It is a trip across multiple cities and countries in commercial and charter planes, with the who’s who of travel and Mr. Randy Peterson himself. Randy is the founder of travel sites like the one hasting this blog – BoardingArea.com and the ultimate travel forum Milepoint.com.
You now have the opportunity to win TWO seats, right next to Randy himself on the next Star MegaDO. All you have to do is enter by leaving a comment answering the questions being asked on any of the participating blogs. Start by leaving a comment right here! Here is what you need to do:
A reserved aisle or window seat next to Randy Petersen on the upcoming StarMegaDo 2012, hotel accommodations, and $250 for personal expenses!
To enter, write a comment on this post answering the following question: Which city pair would you like your favorite airline to fly between, that it does not already do so?
The winner from UnRoadWarrior will be selected at random and will then be part of the Boarding Area wide-contest.
To be eligible to win from UnRoadWarrior, the city pair you pick must be real cities with commercial airports and the airline you have chosen must not already fly the route (code-shares do not count). When I draw the winner, I will verify that the answer is valid. If it is not, the next winner will be drawn. You can enter ONLY ONCE on UnRoadWarrior. For more entries visit other participating blogs. People leaving multiple comments will be ineligible to win. All decisions of who wins from UnRoadWarrior to be entered into the BoardingArea wide entry, will be UnRoadWarrior’s alone and will be final.
- You can also enter the on any of the participating blogs, listed here.
- You must include a valid email address (No one else can see the email ID, when entered in the right field).
- Open to everyone 18 and older.
- Contest comments entry period ends 11:59:59 pm MT October 7, 2012.
- Winner Selection: Two (2) winners will be chosen in a random drawing on Monday, October 8, 2012 from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period, as posted in the comments section of participating BoardingArea.com partnering blogs. The random drawing will be conducted by Randy Petersen, whose decision is final and binding in all respects. The winner will be notified via email within two (2) days after the selection is made. Each winner will have five (5) business days to reply confirming his/her acceptance of the giveaway seat. Failure to reply in the indicated time frame will declare that the seat has been refused and forfeited for all time and the first alternative entry will be chosen in random drawings as outlined above and provided the opportunity to claim the seat giveaway.
All the best!
** The Contest has ended (Midnight MDT, Oct 7th). No more entries please **