- You may not know the balance of your checking account, but you know your airline frequent miles account balance – both RDM and EQM!
- You refer to cities by their airport codes rather than their regular names. ‘My parents live in CMH, but we are originally from MSY…’
- Your family is surprised to hear that other peoples families actually have to pay for the tickets to their vacations
- You catch any mistakes in the pre-flight safety announcement made by the Flight Attendant
- You know which airline flies out of which gate at your home airport
- You know which airline flies out of which gate at an airport other than your home airport
- You know at least one Gate Agent, one Flight Attendant and one Pilot by name
- You don’t need to go to seatguru.com to tell what the good seats to sit in any aircraft are
- You recommend restaurants to friends that are in airports
- You hit the recline button and fall asleep on the plane as soon as the wheels are off the ground!
Yours truly, guilty as charged for all of the above…
If you have any of your own, just add them to the comments.
Like what you read? Receive regular Airline Mile Tips via email or RSS. Join the list via the links on the left. You can also follow unroadwarrior on twitter.