I have been looking at which credit card to get next. I have not applied for a card for several months and am getting withdrawal symptoms… Of all the cards that I have not applied for in the recent past, one stands out as very promising – the Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard – $89 Annual Fee Card. The card actually comes in two flavors – one with a $89 annual fee (waived the first year) and one with no annual fee ever. The difference between the two:
- The no annual fee card offer 20,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. The $89 fee card offers 40,000 bonus miles after spending the same. Each 10,000 bonus miles is worth $100 towards award travel.
- The no annual fee card ears 2x bonus miles per $1 spent on travel and dining and 1x bonus miles for all other purchases The $89 fee card earns 2x bonus miles on all purchases.
Rest of the benefits are the same for both cards:
- 40,000 (or 20,000) bonus miles after spending $1000 in the first 90 days
- 2x (or 1x) miles earned on all purchases
- Easy redemption on any travel – airline or hotel – at any time. No blackout dates ever
- TripIt Pro membership included
- 10% miles back when you redeem
Given all these features I just applied for it as my next card.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.